|The Randall Hotel was located in Atlantic City’s Northside neighborhood, and catered to the Black community and tourists. Situated at 1601 Arctic Avenue, the building was originally built in 1917 and known as the Philadelphia House. Charles Randall came to own the hotel in 1921, and changed its name to the Randall in 1924. Charles Randall operated the hotel, which was adjacent to the lively nightclub scene of Kentucky Avenue, for over forty years. He changed the building’s name to the Wonder Bar Hotel in 1963. It closed the following year.|
For more information, see these resources in the Atlantic City Free Public Library, Atlantic City Heritage Collections:
“Northside Businesses,” staff research
| Image of Hotel Randall which appeared in the 1947 Atlantic City Board of Trade publication.
From the Atlantic City Heritage Collections, H.Book.BoardofTrade1947.RandallHotel
made with love from Appartamenti vacanza a Corralejo - Fuerteventura